Support the Youth in Your Community
Parents & Volunteers
Get involved with a dynamic organization that passionately caters to the needs of youth. Then look no further. New Beginnings for You offers many opportunities for you to make a difference in the lives of children.
Our programs have you working one on one with youth who need your support
How You Can Help
- Confidential and Anonymous Support Group.
- Workshops and Other Helpful Resources.
- Are You a Caring Adult Willing to Mentor a Young Person At Least Twice Per Month for a Full Year?
- Are You Willing to Participate in Orientation and Follow-Up Training and Submit a Criminal Background Check?
During the regular school year (We follow Dayton Public Schools' schedule), NBFY offers an after-school enrichment program for students in kindergarten through 8th grade.
- It Runs from 3:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M. Monday through Friday in Our Downtown Location.
- Qualified Tutors are Needed to Facilitate Help with Homework.
- These are Paid Positions.
Camp Butterfly, Anti-Bullying Rally, Incredible Kids Day, and Christmas for Kids are annual events for which we need motivated volunteers.
- Are You Looking for Volunteer Opportunities and Willing to Participate in the Lives of Children?
NBFY provides consulting services for group homes in Montgomery County. For that purpose we are always on the looking to recruit, screen, and refer eligible, qualified candidates to our clients.
- Are You at Least 21 Years of Age?
- Do You Possess a High School Diploma or GED Certificate?
- Are You Willing to Submit to a Criminal Background Check?
Donations are one of the best ways to keep our programs running and help youth in need of our services. When you become a donor you help one to several youth in your community gain access to educational help, counseling, skill development, and so much more.
- Submit a One Time Donation
- Become a Monthly Donor Who Receives Monthly Updates and Extras